Product Specifications / Features
LH-F104 Methanol-Steam Reforming Catalyst is mainly used for
Methanol to steam cracking reaction, which can convert into H2,
N2,CO2 and a spot of CO,CH4 to produce the needed production H2.
1. Higher conversion per pass.
2. Less side-reaction, uneasy to precipitate wax.
3. High strength, uneasy to shatter, and low resistance.
1. Sulfur content in feed gas: chlorine content: 2. liquid
3. Pressure: max.1.2MPa
4. using temperature: 210-270 Deg.
Physical and Chemical Properties:
appearance glossy back metal cylinder
Diameter, mm 5-6
Length, mm 2-4(shorter type), 4-6(longer type)
bulk density 1.30g/ml
CuO, % min.50
ZnO, % min.25
Al2O3, % min.10
promoter Appropriate amount
Packing and Transportation:
1. Packed with plastic film bag with plastic packing seal, 50 kg
net weight or liter a barrel, and barrels are marked tags within
the catalyst model, batch number, net weight, production team,
production date, etc.
2. In the transportation process should either be paid attention to
in the keep away from moisture, or avoid rolling, falling touch or
intensely shocking, and should prevent the rain facilities;
Products should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, against
pollution or moisture.
Well and High Quality Control ,
Prompt Delivery ,
New Product ,